Announcement: EasySQL Checker for Oracle is available now!

Announcement: EasySQL Checker for Oracle is available now!

Post by wang » Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:46:32

EasySQL Checker for Oracle is a SQL syntax validation tool, It can
check to see whether a SQL statement syntax is valid before you
actually run it against Oracle.   It can opens several SQL files
together and check all on the fly,then you can go directly to where
the syntax error occurs by just double click the error message.
EasySQL Checker for Oracle support Data Manipulation Language(DML)
commands currently. (We will support all Data Definition Language
(DML) commands,Transaction Control Commands,Session Control Commands
and System Control Command soon). It also support SQL Functions,User
Functoins,Expressions and Conditons in SQL statement.

Get this tool at http://www.wangz.net

wish to hear any comments from you.

Gudu Software
http://www.wangz.net

1. Coding Standards Checker Available

Fellow VBers-
A few months ago I posted a notice about a coding standards checker for VB
5.  Many of you inquired further and I had several suggestions to make the
product publicly available.  So....
Standards Master is now available!
Check out the product and order info at http://www.vbonline.com.  Just
search for Standards Master from FlexiSoft Solutions.

2. Backing up a Dump .DAT file using NT Backup

3. Microsoft's Component Checker tool now available for download

4. What Book is the best for the oracle begginer?

5. Available disk space checker

6. Can I find 2 MAX's?

7. Microsoft's Component Checker tool now available for download

8. port 1433 outside DMZ

9. Spell Checker Utility Available?

10. Announcement: XML Authority 2.0ea for Unix Now Available

11. Announcement: DATA-XML sample application available

12. [ANNOUNCE] [RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT] v7.0.3 *Final* now Available

13. [RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT] v7.0.3 *Final* now Available