Some icons do not appear on ADI toolbar

Post by Agung Kurniaw » Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:29:58

I have installed ADI 7.1.1 on Win 2000 Professional. Everything seems
OK to me except some icons (asset group, request center, to name a
few) do not appear on ADI toolbar. I tried to add the icons from the
toolbar setting but that also didn't work. Anybody has a solution? The
oracle application is 10.7SC.

Thanks.

1. OLAP services processing task icon not appearing

I have run DTSTasks.exe on my SQLserver and when I launch the DTS
designer on the nt server The dts processing task icon appears.
However when I register the server from my client workstation and
launch DTS designer, the icon does NOT appear .
I have tried recycling sql and reooting the machines but to no avail.

Any ideas ??

Thanks and merry Christmas

Tony

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. SQL reports

3. DTC ICON not appear in the Control Panel

4. Can't view SQL Server 2000 tables in VB6 Data Environment

5. ODBC 32 icon not appear in control panel for Win95

6. Installer For FMPro Developer Question

7. View Not having object_id - Russell, Adi & Mike

8. Remote Server -- Changing from Remote Server to Linked Server

9. Spelling icon on toolbar

10. Put Query Analyzer icon on toolbar?

11. Red zig-zag appears over server icon, clients cannot connect

12. OLE Object appearing as icon in printed Crystal Report