Recommendation of Oracle Training CDs/Videos

Recommendation of Oracle Training CDs/Videos

Post by <cche.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Dear all expert,

I just a new start to learn Oracle. Can anyone recommend some Good CDs or
Video Training Kit.

Ccherry

Recommendation of Oracle Training CDs/Videos

Post by David Van Zand » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

See the Oracle website for their education services.

Join the IOUG, and check out their website for classes and online
papers.

Join the technet.oracle.com.

If you have Oracle support, subscribe to Metalink.

Kindly meant, not as a dig, but your question is quite vague; something
akin to "I'm learning to drive, can anyone recommend a street?"  Are you
a developer, analyst, administrator, etc.?  What is your goal?  For what
job have you been hired / assigned?

Feel free to ask further, but putting some more thought into it might
help us to help you.

> Dear all expert,

> I just a new start to learn Oracle. Can anyone recommend some Good CDs or
> Video Training Kit.

> Ccherry

1. I Need recommendation for VB Training Video Series???

Could someone please give me a recommendation for a good "hands-on"
video tape training series for Visual Basic 6. I need it to cover
topics from VB Fundamentals through Client/Server accessing SQL
Server. (I have a BS degree in programming from 6 years ago but have
not used Visual Basic...a little VBA in Access 2000...not much). There
are many different training tapes out there...I just don't want to buy
a "boring one" or one that does not cover what I need. I just don't
have the time to spend weeks in classes.

Thank you,
Keith

2. Reports --> Flat files

3. SQL Server Training - Video or CD-ROM

4. FPW26, SYS(1037), How to tell what printer selected?

5. are IsEOF() and IsBOF() true if Recordset is empty?

6. AD: SB+ Training Video (CD) Series Available!

7. Paradox Question

8. Good oracle DBA training video?

9. ANN: Video Training for Oracle Power Objects