1. Oracle 8.05 + Solaris 2.6 and catrep.sql
I have just performed a clean install of Oracle Enterprise Server 8.0.5
a fully patched Solaris 2.6 machine. Following the install
instructions, after root.sh has been run, it states you need to run
catrep.sql. I did this using sqlplus and logged in as user system.
Although it stated "Commit Completed" at the end, it reported many
(100's) of errors/warnings (e.g. ORA-00604 error occurred at recursive
sql level 1 & ORA-01000 maximum open cursors exceeded) - is this normal
2. SQLDMO Doesn't Recognize Name Change
3. where can i find Oracle 8.05 for solaris x86
4. Web Assistant Results (Question)
5. Oracle 8.05 Installation problem on Solaris 7 for intel
6. pgsql/ oc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml oc/src/sgml/r ...
7. where can i find Oracle 8.05 for solaris x86
8. Looking for Travel Industry Application
9. Installing Oracle 7.3.4 on Solaris 2.6
10. Facing Problem install ORacle 8.05 in linux
11. Oracle server 8.05 for Linux install howto ??????
12. Install guide Oracle 8i (enterprise) on Solaris 2.6
13. Urgent: Need Help Installing Oracle 8.05 on HP-UX