SR. WEB DEVELOPER/WESTERN SUBURBS, IL...C, JAVA, VB

SR. WEB DEVELOPER/WESTERN SUBURBS, IL...C, JAVA, VB

Post by **Darcy Zul » Sat, 07 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Position:       Sr. Web Developer
Location:       Western Suburbs (I-88 Corridor)

One of my clients, a Fortune 100 consumer and financial services
holding company, is seeking a Web Developer with 3+ years of
development experience.  This is a start-up opportunity, with you
acting as the Sr. Web Developer,  designing and developing web
applications for internal and external clients.

Requirements:
**3+ years professional experience as a Developer in a Windows
environment;
**Must have  "C" programming experience;
**Any Java Script, Java, MS Access, or VB Scripting a plus;
**Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
**Degree.

Excellent salary and benefits package, including 401K.  Tuition
reimbur*t, paid seminars and continued educational training.
Career advancement.  Casual dress environment.

Please send your reply to:

Darcy Zulpo
Quest Enterprises, Ltd.
(630) 588-8400
(630) 588-0675 fax

Post by **Darcy Zul » Mon, 09 Feb 1998 04:00:00

[...]

1. SR. WEB DEVELOPER/WESTERN SUBURBS, IL...C, JAVA, VB

Position:       Sr. Web Developer
Location:       Western Suburbs (I-88 Corridor)

One of my clients, a Fortune 100 consumer and financial services
holding company, is seeking a Web Developer with 3+ years of
development experience.  This is a start-up opportunity, with you
acting as the Sr. Web Developer,  designing and developing web
applications for internal and external clients.

Requirements:
**3+ years professional experience as a Developer in a Windows
environment;
**Must have  "C" programming experience;
**Any Java Script, Java, MS Access, or VB Scripting a plus;
**Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
**Degree.

Excellent salary and benefits package, including 401K.  Tuition
reimbursement, paid seminars and continued educational training.
Career advancement.  Casual dress environment.

Please send your reply to:

Darcy Zulpo
Quest Enterprises, Ltd.
(630) 588-8400
(630) 588-0675 fax

2. MSDE set up problems

3. SQL Help with VB(ADO)

4. SR. WEB DEVELOPER..WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT...WESTERN SUBURBS, IL...C, JAVA, VB

5. Archive not updating reserve pages

6. WEB DEVELOPER..WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT...WESTERN SUBURBS, IL

7. smalldatetime data type

8. $$$ ORACLE DBA's $$$$/IL-Western Suburbs