ORACLE DBA/IL-CHI

Post by Darcy Zul » Fri, 21 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Position:       Oracle DABA
Location:       North Suburbs, IL

One of our clients, a Fortune 50 organization, is searching for an
Oracle DBA.  The ideal candidate should have minimum one year
professional experience with physical design, performance tuning,
recovery and backups.  Fast paced environment, will opportunity to
learn data warehousing, and Informix.

Excellent salary and benefits package.  Tuition reimbur*t, casual
work environment, and opportunity for advancement.

Please forward your resume to our recruiter:

Darcy Zulpo
Quest Enterprises,Ltd.
(630) 325-5717
(630) 654-6325 fax

1. ORACLE DBA/IL-CHI

Position:       Oracle DABA
Location:       North Suburbs, IL

One of our clients, a Fortune 50 organization, is searching for an
Oracle DBA.  The ideal candidate should have minimum one year
professional experience with physical design, performance tuning,
recovery and backups.  Fast paced environment, will opportunity to
learn data warehousing, and Informix.

Excellent salary and benefits package.  Tuition reimbursement, casual
work environment, and opportunity for advancement.

Please forward your resume to our recruiter:

Darcy Zulpo
Quest Enterprises,Ltd.
(630) 325-5717
(630) 654-6325 fax

2. CLIPPER BBS & NEWSGROUP

3. SQL behaving Badly?

4. pgsql/src include/libpq/libpq-be.h backend/lib ...

5. Researcher Present!

6. WILL TRAIN TO BE ORACLE DBA/IL-CHI

7. ORACLE DBA/IL-CHI