18904-ID-BOISE-ORACLE-ORACLE-Oracle Apps DBA

18904-ID-BOISE-ORACLE-ORACLE-Oracle Apps DBA

Post by ec.. » Thu, 30 Oct 1997 04:00:00

=
Company    : Electronic Computer Services, Inc.
Job Title  : Oracle Apps DBA
Location   : BOISE, ID
Job Type   : Contract
============================
Electronic Computer Services, Inc is a data processing consulting company with
corporate headquarters in North Miami Beach, Florida We also have offices in
Texas, California and Georgia ECS is a dynamic company working hard to fill
client needs ECS is showing tremendous growth throughout the United States in
several of the most competitive market places for data processing consulting

To do ongoing implementation from 104 to 106 and DBA support for major
Electronics Company To start in two weeks

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :Bachelors Degree
Preferred Degree         :Computer Science or related exp.
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE  Version: DBA 3 Years
* ORACLE  Version: Applicatio 3 Years
=
Employee satisfaction is a major key to having a successful and prosperous
company At ECS, we strive to create an environment where long term goals are
sought and achieved by our employees ECS has a low employee turnover rate due
to high employee satisfaction ECS managers make contact with employees at least
once every two weeks This produces opportunities for constant monitoring of
progress and face to face handling of questions ECS has a full benefits plan,
including major medical, dental and vision care Salaried employees receive paid
vacation, holiday and medical leave ECS also provides support for our employees
who wish to train in new technology We prefer a formatted resume in either
Microsoft WORD or via fax
=
Contact Information:
Reference : SJ18904
Kim
Electronic Computer Services, Inc.
2875 N.E. 191st Street
Suite 904
Aventura, FL 33180

Fax No: 305-682-8766

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

Post by ec.. » Thu, 06 Nov 1997 04:00:00

=
[...]

1. 18904-ID-BOISE-ORACLE-ORACLE-Oracle Apps DBA

=
[...]

2. cannot drop column due to dependencies

3. Chris St. Aubin would like to recommend an ITtoolbox article

4. Informix Skills Needed

5. GA-Nationwide-110136--ORACLE-Oracle DBA-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE HR-ORACLE Tools

6. pgsql/src/backend/optimizer/path (allpaths.c pathkeys.c)

7. 40761-ID-BOISE-ORACLE-DBA Skills-Oracle DBas