DES encryption from PL/SQL

Post by George Gile » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Does a codec for DES encryption exist in PL/SQL?

TIA,

George Giles
Vanderbilt University
Medical Center

1. DES Encryption PL/SQL package????

We are porting to Oracle Web server an application that was runing on Netscape
Server and the user database has the encrypted password and I wonder if there
is already any package for DES, or maybe somebody where I can get the source
code in any other language.

Any help will be really appreciated!

   El Buen RoDoGu
        ////        "i wish i had a river i could skate away on..."
        O-O                                           Joni Mitchell
         -

2. Informix Connection without Unix ID

3. Oracle PL/SQL Programmer needed in Des Moines, Iowa

4. VB6 Scrollbar control doesn't render in XP with new XP stlyle

5. US-IA-PL/SQL PROGRAMMER NEEDED IN DES MOINES, IOWA

6. Improperly Handed Condition

7. DES encryption in Postgres?

8. OLEDB: why doesn't server cursor allow multiple statements on one connection?

9. Help with DES Encryption

10. Standard DES encryption in stored proc/function

11. DES, data encryption standard

12. Stored PL/SQL protection/encryption??

13. Encryption routine in PL/SQL