Oracle 8i New Features Upgrade Exam

Post by Alber » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

hi there,

    i've finished the Oracle8 OCP exams and planning to take the Oracle8i
upgrade exam. but i've no idea how to prepare for it.  can someone tell me
how i can prepare for it??  thanx in advance.

Albert

1. OCP - Oracle 8i New Features Exam

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the Oracle8i New Features upgrade exam, I am
certified as OCP 7.3 and did the upgrade to 8.0, so still ahead of me the 8i
exam now, I am studing from Oracle University Course, the question is if I
compare the exam checklist from Oracle web site it doesn't map exactly to
the Material chapters, did anyone took that exam and knows what chapters are
mandatory and what are optional ?

Thanks guys !!

thanks a lot

Hamdi Mohamed
MCSE,OCP,MCP+I,ACE,CCNA

2. Access 2.0 against Delphi 1.0

3. Oracle 8i New features for administrators exam ( 1Z0-020 )

4. Date Format Question

5. OCP 8i dba new features exam - available since Oct 1

6. Help: linker reports undefined symbols in libserver.a of oracle 8.0.4

7. Help with query

8. boson oracle 3.88 oracle 8 to oracle 8i upgrade exam

9. Oracle 8 New features, OCP exam

10. Oracle 9i Beta Exam - New Features for Administrators

11. ORACLE 8i Upgrade Exam!

12. oracle 8i upgrade exam