US-OR Eugene Springfield Oracle PL/SQL VB

US-OR Eugene Springfield Oracle PL/SQL VB

Post by Catamount Grou » Sat, 22 May 1999 04:00:00

Catamount Group is currently accepting resumes for permanent

placement in the Springfield Eugene area.  Our client is a
very successful systems integrator and offer a great working

environment and very close-knit teams.  Oracle background
preferred (PL/SQL, Developer 2000), but client is willing to

train and invest a lot in a long-term employee.  Visual
Basic experience a major plus.  The successful candidate
MUST have at least 2 years practical experience as a
programmer/analyst.  Great compensation plan including
relocation assistance.  Please forward resumes to:

OR  VB

(503) 233-3055 fax

1. US-OR Springfield Eugene Oracle web server Java

Catamount Group is currently accepting resumes for the
permanent position of Oracle/Java developer.  Our firm is a
highly successful and stable systems integration firm that
is undertaking a highly ambitious e-commerce project with
Oracle as the back-end.  Java or Oracle web-server
experience major plus but not required.  This is an
outstanding opportunity with an opportunity to be
cross-trained in Financials!  Great salary and benefits
including relocation.  Please forward resumes to:

(503) 233-3055 fax

2. JOIN, SUBQUERY, MAX( ) - Need help with this query

3. US-NJ: Springfield-ORACLE DBA PL SQL 8I 91 ERWIN PHYSICAL DATA MODEL

4. Check empty value in Trigger?

5. US-OR Springfield Oracle web-server PL/SQL

6. Send Variant NULL to OCX component

7. US-NJ-Oracle Developer-Data modeling, VB, Java, C++, 2000, PL SQL

8. Gupta SQL Windows Position

9. US-NJ: Bridgewater-Senior VB Oracle PL*SQL

10. US-VA: Springfield-Oracle DBA - Sybase, Clearance required

11. US-NJ: Springfield-Oracle DBA w/Scientific Background

12. NH-Concord-105856--ORACLE-API-PL/SQL-Oracle PL/SQL Programmer Analyst