NY-NYC-98916--ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Forms-Oracle Financials Implementation

NY-NYC-98916--ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Forms-Oracle Financials Implementation

Post by webmas.. » Thu, 11 Feb 1999 04:00:00

=
Company    : CTG/Corporate Headquarters
Website    : http://www.ctg.com
Job Title  : Oracle Financials Implementation
Location   : NYC, NY
Job Type   : Contract or Full-Time Salaried
============================
CTG (Computer Task Group) is an international IT services company with more
than 6,100 IT professionals in 55 offices across North America and Europe. We
partner with our professionals to provide new growth opportunities at every
level - including career opportunities, best-in-class training, attractive
compensation, and comprehensive benefits. CTG is proud to have been named one
of Computerworld's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in I/S" for the last 3 years
and "Top 25 Employers in I/S Training." For a more in depth view of CTG, please
visit our website at: http://www.ctg.com/.

Will involve customization of Oracle Financials - Oracle Projects, General
Ledger, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Order Entry, Purchasing Fixed Assets.
Consideration for this position will require 1-2 years of Oracle 4.5 Forms
Development, an added plus for consideration will be 1 year + experience with
Oracle Report Writer 2.5. Candidates must be local residents of the New York
CITY area. Please contact: Janet Frampton in CTG Corporate Headquarters at
1-800-992-5350 (select option #2 from menu), extention 3614.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :Bachelors Degree
Preferred Degree         :Bachelors
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE Financials 1  Year
* ORACLE Forms  Version: 4.5 1  Year
=
For more information, see our website at http://www.ctg.com
=
Contact Information:
Reference : Oracle Financials/NYC
Janet Frampton
CTG/Corporate Headquarters
700 Delaware Avenue

Buffalo, NY 14209

Phone: 800-992-5350 EXT 3614
716-888-3614
Fax No: 800-413-1759

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

1. NY-NYC-98916--ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Forms-Oracle Financials Implementation

=
[...]

2. Converting C header files to Delphi

3. Another freetext (contains) issue

4. NY-NEW YORK-93159--ORACLE Financials-ORACLE-Oracle Financials Consultant

5. SQL Question

6. VFP ListBox behaviour

7. 17952-NJ-HARRISON-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Forms-Financial Applications-ORACLE FINANCIALS PROGRAMMER