Oracle developer seeking opportunities in Toronto or recruiter or job

Oracle developer seeking opportunities in Toronto or recruiter or job

Post by <U48.. » Fri, 14 May 1999 04:00:00

if anybody knows any info regarding oracle developer chances or useful job link
s, please email me. I appreciate your help.

1. Senior Oracle Developer- Permanent Opportunity- Toronto

ABOUT ARES CONSULTING: ARES Consulting Services is an Information Technology
Search Firm, who for over last decade has been hired by a select group of
companies ranging from Fortune 500 to smaller, growing software firms. These
firms rely on us to evaluate I/T professionals, and separate those who stand
out amongst their peers.  Due to our experience we bring significant breadth
and depth in regards to the type of technical professionals that we
represent.

ABOUT OUR CLIENT: Located in downtown Toronto, our client has created an
online-exchange program in conjunction with customer loyalty programs.

THE OPPORTUNITY:

Key Responsibilities

- Design, implement and maintain large Internet transaction based system
utilizing Oracle 8i back-end.
- Develop and maintain PL/SQL components
- Provide task estimates and coordinate team effort in area of
responsibility
- Plan and execute numerous tasks with aggressive deadlines
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of development standards
- Participate in long term development strategy

Skills Required

- Strong SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle utilities background
- Strong skills with Oracle Advanced Queues
- Strong application performance tuning
- JAVA skills with JServer
- Interfacing EJB and RMI with Oracle JServer
- EAI with multiple technologies XML, and Java components.
- Shell scripting skills
- Knowledgeable with transformation tools
- Knowledgeable with NQL or screen scraping tools/methods
- Ability to mentor, train and assist other members of the team.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with strong desire to learn and grow with
a complex product, proven record of task completion with high quality
results
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills,
- Ability to function well in a fast paced interactive team environment
- Ability to work under pressure meeting project timelines
- Exposure to Object Oriented Application Design principles

Education and Experience Required

- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent
Minimum of 10 years with Oracle and development with Oracle 8i

TO APPLY: Please e-mail your resume as a word formatted attachment to

2. PDW: Performing operation, then updating record

3. Toronto- Senior Oracle Developer- Permanent Opportunity

4. DTS/Job problem

5. Seeking an Oracle DBA/Developer opportunity

6. Sql server and progress

7. Seeking Oracle/Web Developer/Administrator Opportunities

8. Need help with installation of SQL 6.5 SP 4

9. Informix 4GL programmer seeking for a job in Toronto

10. URGENT: Job opportunity in Toronto, Canada

11. ON - Toronto - eKosmos.com Inc. - Job Opportunities