US - NY - Capital District - Oracle DBA Positions Available

US - NY - Capital District - Oracle DBA Positions Available

Post by ITPOffi » Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:00:00

US - NY - Capital District -  Oracle DBAs

Position :Database Administrator
Product/Service: DBA
Reports to: Director of Information Systems
Compensation : (DOE and skills)
Benefits: Comprehensive
Location: Captial District
Relocation Paid : No -- Per diem expense riembur*t
Starting Date : ASAP June/July 1997

Qualifications:
* Technical 4 year degree preferred or experience equivalent
* Good interpersonal and Communication Skills

Looking for Database Administration Professionals with the Following
experience:

* Experience with Oracle 7.X environment
* Experience with SQL-PL/SQL
* Experience with Oracle Tools (Developer 2000/Design 2000)
* Experience with large scale complex application development

We currently have numerous career opportunities for professionals with
experience in one the above areas. If your looking for a great Career
opportunity we have positions you will be interested in.

Qualified individuals interested in these positions should FAX or E-Mail
(ASCII FORMAT ONLY) resume of qualifications and salary history to:

R. A. Jackson
National Accounts Manager
IT Professionals
207 Grange RD.
Greenfield Center, NY 12833

FAX: (518) 893 -0426

Phone (518) 893-2060

IT Professionals  -
We are a supplier of Information Technology consulting and staffing
services to major Fortune 500 Companies. We hire and recruit only the most
experienced and qualified IT Professionals. If you think you qualify for
this position or are interested in other opportunities we currently have
Fax or E-mail your resume to the number/address listed above.

1. US - NY - Capital District - Oracle DBAs Needed

US - NY - Capital District -  Oracle DBAs

Position :Database Administrator
Product/Service: DBA
Reports to: Director of Information Systems
Compensation : (DOE and skills)
Benefits: Comprehensive
Location: Captial District
Relocation Paid : No -- Per diem expense riembursement
[...]

2. @@servername and ntserver name different

3. US - NY - Capital District - Oracle Developer/Designers Needed

4. Is this the best group to ask about backup issues?

5. Changing the password on Paradox tables with code?

6. ORACLE FINANCIALS DBA Available in NY area (for Permanent Position)

7. Dblist doesn't seem to work correct

8. US-NY: New York-Senior SQL Server/Oracle DBA (HOT POSITION)

9. US--Denver, CO--Oracle Developer/DBA position available

10. US-FL-Multiple Oracle DBA Positions available - Signature

11. DC-District of Columbia-112127--ORACLE-DBA Skills-SQL-Oracle DBA, DYNCORP