US-TN/IA/NE/IL DB2 DBA's -- TOP RATES --

US-TN/IA/NE/IL DB2 DBA's -- TOP RATES --

Post by Carl S » Sat, 10 May 1997 04:00:00

2+ years DB2 DBA's
TOP RATES several locations

800 626-6701.  Please include your salary requirements for contract
 and permanent employment along with any geographic preferences.

PSI Recruiting 800 798-2042.
Carl

                            **** PSI RECRUITING ****
       We specialize in the placement of Oracle and Microsoft Professionals
              Our Home Page with up to date listings
                  http://www.shacks.com
              Our E-Mail

              Our Fax
                 (800) 438-8445
              Phone
                 (800) 798-2042
      NOTE: Please send us a resume in ASCII along with your formatted
      resume and other information(Word 6.0/7.0 or Word Perfect 5.x).
      Stipulate your salary requirements, job perferance, and geographic
      location so we can serve you better.

             ***Currently Openings***
      --------------------------------------
       **Oracle 7.x**
      DBA
      Oracle Development Manager
      Sr. Oracle Developers
      Jr. Oracle Develpers
      Developer 2000/PL/SQL/SQL*Plus
      ---------------------------------------
      ** Microsoft Products & Languages **
      Visual Basic 4.0
      C++ and MFC
      Active X/Java Developers
      SQL Server 6.x
      Access 7.0

          We currently have both contractor and permament positions.

       ******Minimum Requirements*****
        Most openings require the following:
              US Citizenship
              BS Degree or AS and Equivalent experience
              1+ years Experience OJT
              Students with no experience need not apply!
              Our Fax
                 (800) 438-8445
              Phone
                 (800) 798-2042

1. DB2 Database Administrator AS/400 DBA US-NE-CO top 100 company small town

                                              Small Town-top 100
Company-DB/2 AS/400 DBA

Join an organization recognized as one of the top 100 to work for--anywhere.
If you enjoy a small town atmosphere, this may be the place for you.
Located 2 hours from the Rockies, you will have an opportunity to play hard,
enjoy small town life and grow in your career at the same time.

Looking for an experienced Database Administrator with strong DB/2 and
AS/400 experience.  Position includes: performance tuning, capacity
planning, disaster recovery, logical/physical design & modeling, strategic
planning, standards development, and future project implementation
leadership.  This is a permanent FT position in a very team oriented
organization with an excellent opportunity to lead major technical projects
into the future.  If you have interest in discussing the position further,
contact &/or send resume to:

Dale Tarnowski
Resource Technologies, Inc.
PH(952)403-1176 FAX(952)403-1178

2. HELP: Problem using VISIO and DB2 on AIX

3. US-IA Sybase System 10 DBA high rates long term

4. Sync Task cannot login to Server

5. US-IA SYBASE10 DBA Long Term High rates

6. How do I make bcp skip records on insert that violate Primary Key constraints

7. US-IA Sybase DBA, long term, financial Client, High rates

8. US-IA Sybase DBA , Long term , high rates

9. US-IA Sybase System10 DBA , Long term high rates

10. US-IA Sybase DBA , Long term, Excellent rates

11. US - IA Sybase DBA , long term , high rates

12. IA-Cedar Rapids Area-271400--DBA Skills-ORACLE-DB2-DBA and Oracle or DBA and DB2