Great Company needs you!
Your primary responsibility is the maintenance, reliability and performance
of mission-critical 24x7 Oracle databases. Includes backup, schema
maintenance, disaster planning.
Candidate should have:
- Experience with Oracle7 and related tools essential.
- Experience performance tuning at the system level (Oracle tuning), at the
application level (SQL query tuning), and at the I/O subsystem level (RAIDs,
clusters and networks).
- 5 years of primary responsibility for a comparable database facility.
- Experience with Unix essential, Alpha Servers and Digital Unix.
- Experience writing and using scripts, perl, and similar tools.
- Experience in a dynamic software and hardware development environment,
where the candidate is a primary source of information on database
architecture and issues.
About Flycast Communications
Flycast, located in San Francisco, is the only real-time web advertising
network for demanding buyers and sellers who need great net results.
Interactive marketing executives can plan, place and analyze web advertising
from the desktop in real time at up-front pricing or at a substantial
savings on a network of over 350 sites. Flycast is privately held and can
be reached on the Web at http://www.flycast.com