MN-MINNEAPOLIS-106379--LAN/WAN-Project Management-Windows NT-ORACLE-Senior Network Planning Analyst

MN-MINNEAPOLIS-106379--LAN/WAN-Project Management-Windows NT-ORACLE-Senior Network Planning Analyst

Post by webmas.. » Sun, 21 Feb 1999 04:00:00

=
Company    : Republic Industries
Website    : http://www.republicindustries.com
Job Title  : Senior Network Planning Analyst
Location   : MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Job Type   : Contract or Full-Time Salaried
============================
REPUBLIC.
 A company for GROWTH.
 A company for TALENT.

As the largest retail auto dealer in the United States, Republic Industries
operates nationally recognized brands such as National Rent A Car, Alamo Rent A
Car and AutoNation USA. We are a company that specializes in one thing: growth.
Not just the growth of our portfolio, but the growth of our people, personally
and professionally... And we are committed to using the latest technology to
support our fast-paced business environment. For those highly qualified people
who live for challenge and hate limitations, Republic's information technology
organization provides exceptional opportunities. See if you qualify:

Rental Reservation systems. Make recommendations for resources required to
maintain &/or expand service levels. Provide highly skilled technical
assistance in network planning, engineering, and architecture. Develops
technical standards and interface applications; identify and evaluate new
products; provide resolution for network problems. May interface with vendors
to identify and purchase hardware and software. May function as lead position
for other Network Planning Analysts.

Required Skills: BS in MIS or related degree or like work experience 5-7 years
of proven experience in network telecommunications field Experience with
LAN/WAN, voice networks, project management, hardware implementation, NT server
hardware, and database systems (prefer Oracle).

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* LAN/WAN
* Project Management
* Windows NT
* ORACLE
=
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 199R
Tracy Hamm, Technical Recruiter
Republic Industries
200 South Andrews Avenue
Republic Plaza
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301

Fax No: 954-769-4149

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

=