CA-Redwood Shores-58047--UNIX-Problem Solving Skills-Communication Skills-Interp

CA-Redwood Shores-58047--UNIX-Problem Solving Skills-Communication Skills-Interp

Post by webmas.. » Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:00:00

=
Company    : Oracle Corporation
Website    : http://www.oracle.com
Job Title  : Senior Technical Analyst - Industry Applications
Location   : Redwood Shores, CA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
Oracle Support Services provides technical assistance to our customers and
employees as well as our international subsidiaries. We are dedicated to
customer satisfaction and improving the quality and integration of our products
and services. Our goal is to provide the best technical support available
anywhere. We need a highly analytical and articulate individual to provide high
quality technical phone support for the Oracle Application Product set. This
position is for an analyst in the Telecom Applications Support Team.

RESPONSIBILITIES: - Providing real time responses to our customers' inquiries -
Interact with our customers via the telephone and other electronic channels -
Become a skilled generalist by working with a wide range of Oracle products -
Work hard to support our customers in order to guarantee their success - Act as
a team member that contributes to solutions and customer satisfaction - Adapt
to a fast paced and changing technical environment - Manage your time to
effectively address all of your customers' needs QUALIFICATIONS: Degree/Major:
BS/MS Computer Science/Accounting or relevant experience, CPA a plus Yrs.
Experience: 3+ Skills: - Knowledgeable about various operating systems (Unix
required) - Strong relational database background (Oracle preferred) - Previous
application development or customer support desired - Excellent problem solving
skills - Excellent understanding of business and financial concepts - Knowledge
of Telecom Financial Applications in the area of GL/AR/AP/PUR - Excellent
communication and interpersonal skills - 3+ years in a technical support, MIS,
Development or Consulting position - Experience with supporting and/or
developing GUI applications - Experience with client/server environments -
Desire to work in a customer service oriented environment - Self-motivated and
resourceful to help resolve customer issues - Preference for working in a
cooperative team environment - Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn
new technology quickly

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :Bachelors Degree
=
Required Skills
* UNIX
* Problem Solving Skills
* Communication Skills
* Interpersonal Skills
* Technical Support
* GUI
* Client/Server
* Relational Database
* Financial Applications
=
Definite Pluses
* ORACLE
* Customer Support
=
Oracle Corporation offers outstanding compensation and unparalleled benefits.
Oracle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 2012
Paulette Barry
Oracle Corporation
20 Davis

Belmont, CA 94002

Fax No: 650-506-7592

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse