SOUTH CAROLINA-ORACLE QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST

SOUTH CAROLINA-ORACLE QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST

Post by www.ORAsearch.co » Tue, 19 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Company Name:DATASTREAM SYSTEMS, INC.

Greenville,South Carolina  USA

You have heard the hype from all the high tech companies about being a
hot growth, cutting edge, and leading developer of their products.
Datastream is no different, except that we are five time winners of
Product of the Year by Plant Engineering magazine, twice ranked by
Forbes as one of the 200 Best Small Companies in America, and again,
ranked twice by Business Week in the Top 100 Hot Growth Companies. We
have over 50 percent  of the market share, based on units sold in the
CMMS/EAMS industry. Datastream is currently looking for the best of the
best to help facilitate our rapid growth and global expansion.

Our Quality Assurance Department is looking for analysts who wish to
work in team environments using test automation tools and state- of-
the- art technology.The position requires a Bachelor's degree in a
Computer related field. Experience in the following areas a plus:
Networks, Databases, and Client/Server environments.Experience with
Oracle a plus. With our team of developers, you will design product
specification, create detailed test plans, and produce new software
applications. The candidates are not required to have knowledge of the
products we produce or previous experience in Quality Assurance.

Enjoy a casual environment and a wide range of excellent benefits
including contributions towards health care, 401(k), and a stock
purchase plan.

JOB ID:6213

To reply to this job, please come to http://www.ORAsearch.com
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

1. ORACLE FINANCIALS QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST - Dallas 11/3/99 10:02:07 AM

11/3/99 10:02:07 AM
Title: ORACLE FINANCIALS QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
Posting Reference No.: RBET-
4BJJUX

Responsibilities:

Required Skills: Oracle Financials or Oracle
Process Manufacuturing Applications testing with Mercury suite of tools
(WinRunner).  AIX, and NT experience preferred.  Exposure to PL/SQL and shell
scripts.

Preferred Skills:

Soft Skills:

Education: Bachelors

Type
Of Position: FULL-TIME
Salary/Pay Rate: open
Location: Dallas
Start Date:
Immediately

Contact:
PepsiCoBusinessSolutionsGroup
Ross Bennett
Voice: 9
72-334-2247
Fax: please e-mail

com

2. Connecting to Access database using a password in VB5

3. ORACLE FINANCIALS QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST - Dallas 10/1/99 3:58:50 PM

4. inserting LONG data types

5. ORACLE FINANCIALS QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST - Dallas 10/22/99 9:46:41 AM

6. ignorant question

7. ORACLE FINANCIALS QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST - Dallas 10/18/99 12:58:12 PM

8. Format Fields

9. South Carolina - Oracle Programmer Analyst User Support

10. South Carolina - Oracle/C++ Programmer/Analyst

11. South Carolina - QA/Unix/Oracle Analyst