20350-CO-Denver-ORACLE-ORACLE Case Tools-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE H

20350-CO-Denver-ORACLE-ORACLE Case Tools-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE H

Post by kimbe.. » Sat, 22 Nov 1997 04:00:00

=
Company    : SofTec Solutions
Website    : http://www.softecinc.com
Job Title  : Oracle Developers
Location   : Denver, CO
Job Type   : Contract or Full-Time Salaried
============================
SofTec Solutions, Inc, is a Denver based consulting company with branch offices
in Seattle and Bombay Our high standard of excellence demands that we employ
only the most talented, skilled and ambitious professionals in the field If
you're looking for the stability and security of a fulltime position, yet the
challenge and growth of a consulting position, then SofTec Solutions is the
place for you

Currently, SofTec Solutions is currently looking for Oracle professionals with
a minimum of one year of experience with any of the following skills: * Oracle
Financials * Designer/2000 * Oracle HR * Developer/2000 * Oracle Manufacturing
* Oracle Applications DBA * Oracle Express * Data Warehousing

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE
* ORACLE Case Tools
* ORACLE Financials
* ORACLE Forms
* ORACLE HR
* ORACLE Manufacturing
* ORACLE Reports 2.X
* ORACLE Tools
* Oracle Webserver
* PL/SQL
=
Definite Pluses
* Developer 2000
* Designer 2000
=
In addition to a VERY competitive base compensation, our benefits package
includes 100% paid medical/dental insurance, 401(K) plan, overtime pay, 25 days
paid time off, training and a lot of fun
=
Contact Information:
Reference : Job Code SJ20350
Kimberly Neal
SofTec Solutions
2000 E. County Line Road
Suite C-201
Littleton, CO 80126

Phone: 303-969-0132
   -   -
Fax No: 303-969-0433

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

1. 20350-CO-Denver-ORACLE-ORACLE Case Tools-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE H

=
[...]

* Pro*C
* SQL*Plus
=
In addition to a VERY competitive base compensation, our benefits package
includes 100% paid medical/dental insurance, 401(K) plan, overtime pay, 25 days
paid time off, training and a lot of fun
=
Contact Information:
Reference : Job Code SJ20350
Kimberly Neal
SofTec Solutions
2000 E. County Line Road
Suite C-201
Littleton, CO 80126

Phone: 303-969-0132
   -   -
Fax No: 303-969-0433

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

2. Putting an SQL2k database in source safe

3. OT - Online Training Videos For Programmers

4. 4721-CO-COLORADO SPRGS-ORACLE Case Tools-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE Reports 2.X-ORACLE

5. HELP FAST PLEASE

6. Btrieve problems. Please help!!!!