HELP ABOUT LEARNING

Post by ed.. » Mon, 09 Nov 1998 04:00:00

hello, I want to learning ORACLE DB AND DEVELOPER 2000 WITH BOOKS,
CD...iSELF STUDY METODS.

        The problem I dont Know good educational material an oracle
material is very expensive.

        If you can help me, thank you.

RAMON FROM SPAIN.

1. help to learn SQL 7

Hi,

You Know the web sites where I can upload file .mdb to learn like work SQL,
quary,index,relations, etc...
Would to  God with query in Asp and Php for integration on the web.....

thank you
and sorry for my English

2. hanging while loading rows???

3. please help me learn a concept

4. UPDATE part of a CHAR-field

5. Resources for help with learning Transact-SQL

6. certification

7. Can you help me learn programming ?

8. DB Administrators in NYC

9. Help in learning

10. help for learning programming

11. Need Helping in Learning Oracle - check this out !!!

12. Helps for Learning Paradox 4.5 for Windows

13. Need your help in learning Database Language,