Webdb: search criteria in a report parameter form.

Webdb: search criteria in a report parameter form.

Post by Kekk » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello,
how can I eliminate the search criteria LOV from a parameter form of a
report? I want my users do a search with an equal condition.
Thanks
Kekko

1. Crystal Report Parameter Query/Criteria Question

Does the Crystal Reports that ships with VB5 allow a report to be built on
a parameter query, with the criteria set to be just one key index from a
recordset  (ie PatientID held in a control that it would call when starting
the query), so I can report on just on patient? If so what are the
properties or code?  If not, does one of the full versions of Crystal allow
this?  Which version?

2. Less than becomes Greater than in HomePage

3. Getting reports parameter forms to work with web enabled forms

4. Create stored procedures in MS SQL Server 2000

5. WebDB Report based on Procedure, link to Form

6. Performance

7. Passing variables between WebDB Forms/Reports - help

8. Handling search parameters in an ASP form

9. Passing a variable number of search codes as parameters in ACE Report SQL in Unix

10. How to pass parameter to reports from form

11. How to set color for the parameter form of developer/2000 report 2.5