TX-Austin-105804--ORACLE-SQL *Net-PL/SQL-SQL *Loader-UNIX-Oracle Database Administrator

TX-Austin-105804--ORACLE-SQL *Net-PL/SQL-SQL *Loader-UNIX-Oracle Database Administrator

Post by webmas.. » Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:00:00

=
Company    : SCB Computer Technology, Inc.
Website    : http://www.scb.com
Job Title  : Oracle Database Administrator
Location   : Austin, TX
Job Type   : Contract
============================
SCB Computer Technology, Inc. is an information management consulting firm
based in Memphis, Tennessee. We at SCB pride ourselves on our outstanding
record of achievement that spans over twenty years. Growing rapidly, we have
consultants working at client sites across a vast area of the United States.
Considering the competitiveness of the computer field, we are one of the few
firms that has an excellent retention rate among our computer professionals. We
currently have openings for experienced programmers, systems analysts,
networking engineers, project leaders and management consultants.

Position involves DBA duties: design, creation and tuning of Oralce databases
for applicaiton development project. Installation of Oracle DBMS on Unix
machines. Upgrading databases from Oracle 7.3 to Oracle 8. Migrating Oracle
instances from Pyramid to HP. Gathering Oracle utilization statistics.
Installing BMC Patrol software and Curasoft messaging software for monitoring
databases. Further job duties available upon request. Position requires 4 years
experience as an Oracle DBA using Oracle Enterprise Edition 7.x, recent
experience with SQL*Net, PL/SQL, and SQL*Loader in a client/server, Unix
environment.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE  Version: Enterprise 4 Years
* SQL *Net 2 Years
* PL/SQL 2 Years
* SQL *Loader 2 Years
* UNIX 2 Years
=
Definite Pluses
* ORACLE  Version: 8 1  Year
* Windows NT  Version: 4.o 1  Year
=
Comprehensive benefit package available to all salaried employees. Includes
health insurance, life insurance, dental, vacation, holidays, sick days, stock
options, matching 401k and relocation assistance. No phone calls please!
Qualified applicants please send an electronic copy of your resume, referencing
job order number.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : Job Code SJ105804
Lee Ferguson

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

1. 18407-PA-HARRISBURG-ORACLE-UNIX-PL/SQL-SQL *Loader-SQL *Net-Oracle Developer

=
Company    : AMP Incorporated
Website    : http://www.amp.com
Job Title  : Oracle Developer
Location   : HARRISBURG, PA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
AMP Incorporated is a Fortune 300 manufacturer of electrical/ electronic
connection devices We provide challenging opportunities to over 45,000
employees in 244 facilities in 50 countries

Industry: Manufacturing, Function: Information Systems <BR>Division: AMP
Information Systems<BR>Note: Relocation assistance provided<BR>Requirements:
Candidates should have 4 solid years of Oracle development on multiple
platforms Must know UNIX, PL/SQL, SQL/Loader, SQL/Net Designer/2000, Pro*C, and
shellprogramming are a plus Preference will be given to candidates with Oracle
7 Parallel features experience <BR>Responsibilities: This position in our
Enterprise Information Management Organization will involve analyzing,
designing, loading, QA'ing, and summarizing data for a data warehouse
environment All applications are financial

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE 4 Years
* UNIX
* PL/SQL
* SQL *Loader
* SQL *Net
=
Definite Pluses
* Designer 2000
* Pro*C
* Shell Prog. Lang
=
With our global headquarters in Harrisburg, PA, we offer world class
compensation and benefits which include 401K, pension, performance bonus, 100%
tuition reimbursement and flextime
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 0900-Select
Mark Lynam
AMP Incorporated
P. O. Box 3608 Mail Stop 04-12

Harrisburg, PA 17105

Phone: 717-592-6028
   -   -
Fax No: 717-592-2089

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

2. Code-Set-Conversion files problem ?

3. Converting objects from 6.5 to 2000

4. Updategrams and chain relationships...

5. RUNING WINDOWS API