1. US-CT East Haven Sr. Oracle/Powerbuilder Developer
POSITION: DATABASE PROGRAMMER
This position will be an integral part of the Oracle
Development Team, working at a Senior Programmer level.
They will work to support & develop our PowerBuilder and
The Database Programmer will be part of a talented
development team that is responsible for the ongoing
maintenance, growth, and development of a highly
successful, web-enabled e-business. This dedicated
team is looking for someone willing to work
in a very diverse technical environment. The workplace
is at the same time informal and very challenging.
1) 2+ years application development in PowerBuilder (5.x, 7.x +)
2) SQL , Oracle PL/SQL experience developing procedural code
packages, procedures, functions.
3) PowerBuilder expertise to rapidly implement business and
user requirements. Our current applications utilize a wide
range of PB features, such as inheritance, structures, MAPI,
DataStores, pipelines, and more.
3) Ability to work as part of a team developing
and supporting a 24x7 internet business. The workload is
diverse and directly related to the company's profitability
and customer perceptions.
4) Seeking candidates with programming, analytical,
system development skills. Basic accounting knowledge
a plus, statistical, mathematical and logical skills essential.
1) Oracle database environment, SQL and PL/SQL.
2) Understanding of relational database design fundamentals,
one-many (master-detail), many-many relationships, data
type formatting and conversion processes, data integrity,
procedural programming constructs, GUI design principles,
database and application requirements analysis.
3) Candidate should have organized approach to learning/documenting
existing systems, and able to envision enhancements and
eventually take on new development. Attention to detail
and passion for accuracy is a must.
4) PowerBuilder CPD, Oracle Certifications a plus - on the job
experience is more important.
5) Vision and technical expertise is the key factor we are
Oracle Database Programmer, MicroPatent Fax: +1.203.466.5054
2. Syntax problem in exec statement
3. US-CT East Haven Oracle/Powerbuilder
4. Compiling a program
5. MIS Jr. Developer - PowerBuilder/Oracle
6. SQLServer & CLR BLOBs - "must implement IConvertible"
7. US-CT East Haven Database Assistant Programmer
8. US-TN- Jr. Oracle DBA/Powerbuilder Skills Needed
9. US-TN- Jr. Oracle DBA with Powerbuilder Experience Needed
10. US-CT Oracle/Powerbuilder Developer