ISP with Oracle?

Post by Tom Mettlin » Thu, 22 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I want to set up a web site using Oracle Webserver, and I'm looking for
a web hosting service that has Oracle Webserver for use by it's
clients.  Does anyone know of any?

--
Tom Mettling

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

1. NY-White Plains- ISP Development, Java, C++, Corba, Tuxedo, Oracle

Project: Transaction Processing / Distributed based Software
Development
Job Location: White Plains , New York
Area code: (914)
Contact: John Vail

Skills desired: ISP Development, Java, C++, Corba, Tuxedo, Oracle,
C++, OOP, UNIX, OLTP, Encina (a plus), DCE

Job Description:

We  are looking  to hire  a Software Engineer with a strong
background in ISP Development, Java, C++, Corba, Tuxedo, Oracle,
Unix, NT and DCE. Candidate will be part of team developing and
deploying new features for an ISP development effort. Knowledge of
Transaction Middleware software is desirable.  Candidate should have a
strong background in the latest development tools for the internet and
internet provider industry.

If you wish to send a resume please email  Mr. John Vail at

2. (PDXJOBS_1) Systems Analyst

3. Pdox 4.5 DOS and Windows 95 Optimal Memory Settings

4. Oracle On An ISP

5. reports2.5: no gridlines/pagebreaks under NT

6. I'm looking for an ISP that supports Oracle

7. SQL server Vs Oracle

8. Administering database on ISP's SQL server?

9. Cannot connect to my ISP's SQL Server

10. How to transfer database / tables from my computer to the ISP's Server

11. ISP

12. How to Transfer Database to an ISP?