cannot create database

Post by Laurent La Foss » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello:

I tried to create a database from a backup control file.
There are 127 datafiles in the script.  MAXDATAFILES = 254
I received the following error messages

ORA-01519 error while processing /rdbms/admin/sql.bsq at line 392
ORA-00604 error occured at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-01240 too many data files to add in one command

Thinking that the sql.bsq was corrupted, I copied a fresh one.  Still got
the same error messages.

Does Oracle have a file limit when creating databases?

Laurence

1. Cannot create database on the OLAP server

On a Sql 7.0 OLAP Server, I receive the error "Cannot create database on the
OLAP server" whenever I try to add a new Data Source.  It does not seem to
matter which source I choose or weather I am in code or manually adding it
from OLAP Manager.  The logged in user in a member of the OLAP
Administrators group for the domain.

Is there something that I could be missing?

Any help would be appreciated,
Rachel Pinard
Daylight Software

2. SQL Running Balance Query - Please Help

3. Error - Cannot Create Database

4. Need Oracle CD

5. Cannot create database

6. Cascading Foreign Keys

7. Cannot Create Database Diagram

8. DTS Designer is trying to be too helpful!

9. Cannot create database object any more

10. Cannot create database in VB

11. cannot create database

12. Oracle 8.1.7 - Cannot create Database

13. Help: cannot create database on Linux