phonetic Soundex/Fuzzy search for german language

phonetic Soundex/Fuzzy search for german language

Post by Michael Buresc » Wed, 22 Aug 2001 00:18:27

I'm looking for phonetic search (soundex/fuzzy) for german language via
PL/SQL (Oracle 8.0.x). Who has experience with it and can help?

Regards,
Michael

1. Fuzzy Phonetic searching

Does anyone know of an add-on to MS SQL server that allows phonetic
searching?

I am aware of the built-in SOUNDEX() function, but it is limited.  I would
like to be able to search for "Bill" and find "William", etc.

-Randall

2. Any good VB_ SQL Server 7 Projects?

3. Fulltext with fuzzy search like SOUNDEX

4. FMP Dev5.5 Runtime vs ODBC

5. RFI: Soundex & Other Phonetic Matching Info

6. How big can SQL Anywhere get?

7. Other than SOUNDEX phonetic look-up? MULTI-LINGUAL

8. Problems with restoring databases after reinstallation

9. pgsql/contrib/soundex (soundex.c soundex.sql.in)

10. Phonetic Searches

11. Phonetic Searching

12. Phonetic search in fulltext catalog

13. Probleme of search engine of fulltext/phonetic type