WA-SEATTLE-89609--Visual Basic-MS ACCESS-UNIX-Database Integrator / VB, Access, Sybase

WA-SEATTLE-89609--Visual Basic-MS ACCESS-UNIX-Database Integrator / VB, Access, Sybase

Post by webmas.. » Mon, 08 Feb 1999 04:00:00

=
Company    : Hall Kinion
Website    : http://www.hallkinion.com
Job Title  : Database Integrator / VB, Access, Sybase
Location   : SEATTLE, WA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
Hall Kinion is the largest full service technical recruiting firm in the
Silicon Valley with offices throughout the U.S. and in London, England. We can
assist you no matter what your geographic location or desired location.

Project: Looking for someone to integrate their Sybaserelational database. Must
have experience with Access, VB and UNIX.

SKILLS: VB, Access, UNIX

Plusses: Oracle or SQL server

SALARY: DOE

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Visual Basic
* MS ACCESS
* UNIX
=
Definite Pluses
* ORACLE
* MS SQL Server
=
If you're not a perfect fit for this position, we have HUNDREDS of others! By
working with me, you can eliminate the hassle of researching companies,
following up etc.. I do ALL THAT work for you AND can present you to the BEST
companies in the area. I'll get you the interview AND the best compensation
package possible!! CALL ME.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : SJ89609
Tanya Milan
Hall Kinion
3001 112TH AVE NE
Suite 101
BELLEVUE, WA 98004

Phone: 425-889-5003
   -   -
Fax No: 425-889-5985

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse