13719-OR-Greater Eugene Area-HP-UX-ORACLE-Software Testing-Total Industry experi

13719-OR-Greater Eugene Area-HP-UX-ORACLE-Software Testing-Total Industry experi

Post by j.. » Wed, 29 Oct 1997 04:00:00

=
Company    : Hall Kinion
Website    : http://www.hallkinion.com
Job Title  : Programmer/Analyst
Location   : Greater Eugene Area, OR
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================

SUBJECT: Sr Prog Analyst URGENTLY needed!- Recruiter - JH ORGANIZATION: Hall
Kinion (Fee Paid) Here's your opportunity to use your Analyst skills in the
beautiful Willamette Valley of Oregon You will be responsible for manufacturing
support and develo This company offers great benefits, growth and stability!!
REQUIREMENTS: 4-5 years HP/UX, Oracle Experience 5-7 years Total Industry
Experience Cellworks, and Automated SW Testing Tools are major plusses SALARY:
TO 70K Is this position the right match for you? Yes, Great! Send me your
resume and I'll get started! No, well, send me your resume anyway If you have
marketable skills of any kind in the high tech industry, I'd love to try and
help you out! I will schedule your interviews, provide you with great insight
into the companies, and negotiate your needs to your future employer I have
positions that you won't find on your own! Hall Kinion is the largest
Full-Service Technical Recruiter in the Silicon Valley with twenty offices
nationwide, including one in Bellevue, WA With over 100 Technical Recruiters,
we can handle Permanent and Contract Technical Placements in all areas from
R&D, SQA/Test, and Technical Sales and Services HALL KINION PHONE (800)234-1136
3001 112TH AVE NE, STE 101 FAX (206) 889-5985 BELLEVUE, WA 98004 EMAIL

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* HP-UX
* ORACLE
* Software Testing  Version: Tools
* Total Industry experience
=
Is this position the right match for you? Yes, Great! Send me your resume and
I'll get started! No, well, send me your resume anyway If you have marketable
skills of any kind in the high tech industry, I'd love to try and help you out!
I will schedule your interviews, provide you with great insight into the
companies, and negotiate your needs to your future employer I have positions
that you won't find on your own! Hall Kinion is the largest Full-Service
Technical Recruiter in the Silicon Valley with seven offices nationwide,
including one in Bellevue, WA With 70 Technical Recruiters, we can handle
Permanent and Contract Technical Placements in all areas from R&D, SQA/Test,
and Technical Sales and Services
=
Contact Information:
Reference : SJ13719
Jeff Hibbert
Hall Kinion
3001 112TH AVE NE
Suite 101
BELLEVUE, WA 98004

Phone: 425-889-5003
   -   -
Fax No: 425-889-5985

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

=