18407-PA-HARRISBURG-ORACLE-UNIX-PL/SQL-SQL *Loader-SQL *Net-Oracle Developer

18407-PA-HARRISBURG-ORACLE-UNIX-PL/SQL-SQL *Loader-SQL *Net-Oracle Developer

Post by mly.. » Thu, 23 Oct 1997 04:00:00

******** VISIT US AT http://www.veryComputer.com/ ***********
=
Company    : AMP Incorporated
Website    : http://www.veryComputer.com/
Job Title  : Oracle Developer
Location   : HARRISBURG, PA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
AMP Incorporated is a Fortune 300 manufacturer of electrical/ electronic
connection devices We provide challenging opportunities to over 45,000
employees in 244 facilities in 50 countries

Industry: Manufacturing, Function: Information Systems <BR>Division: AMP
Information Systems<BR>Note: Relocation assistance provided<BR>Requirements:
Candidates should have 4 solid years of Oracle development on multiple
platforms Must know UNIX, PL/SQL, SQL/Loader, SQL/Net Designer/2000, Pro*C, and
shellprogramming are a plus Preference will be given to candidates with Oracle
7 Parallel features experience <BR>Responsibilities: This position in our
Enterprise Information Management Organization will involve analyzing,
designing, loading, QA'ing, and summarizing data for a data warehouse
environment All applications are financial

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE 4 Years
* UNIX
* PL/SQL
* SQL *Loader
* SQL *Net
=
Definite Pluses
* Designer 2000
* Pro*C
* Shell Prog. Lang
=
With our global headquarters in Harrisburg, PA, we offer world class
compensation and benefits which include 401K, pension, performance bonus, 100%
tuition reimbur*t and flextime
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 0900-Select
Mark Lynam
AMP Incorporated
P. O. Box 3608 Mail Stop 04-12

Harrisburg, PA 17105

Phone: 717-592-6028
   -   -
Fax No: 717-592-2089
***********************  http://www.veryComputer.com/  ****************************

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

***********************  http://www.veryComputer.com/  ****************************

1. 18407-PA-HARRISBURG-ORACLE-UNIX-PL/SQL-SQL *Loader-SQL *Net-Oracle Developer

=
Company    : AMP Incorporated
Website    : http://www.amp.com
Job Title  : Oracle Developer
Location   : HARRISBURG, PA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
[...]

tuition reimbursement and flextime
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 0900-Select
Mark Lynam
AMP Incorporated
P. O. Box 3608 Mail Stop 04-12

Harrisburg, PA 17105

Phone: 717-592-6028
   -   -
Fax No: 717-592-2089

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

2. Test

3. Changing table structures dynamically ??

4. what is the difference between ..

5. VFP and MS SQL