SW Engineers needed in Tampa

Post by Brian Gilber » Wed, 24 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Group Technologies in Tampa Florida has several openings for all
levels of software engineers. A degree is required preferably in CS or
EE.  Specific skills needed include Ada, C/C++, Oracle (including
Pro*Ada, Pro*C, PL/SQL, and Report Writer), Unix (SCO), NT, and
X-Windows/Motif. Our products mostly involve communication security
(COMSEC) systems, with our major customers being the federal
government.  US citizenship and the ability to obtain a security
clearance is required and we prefer applicants with current
clearances.

My team is preparing for a major redesign of our application using an
OO methodology, thus there is the opportunity to influence future
development.  Presently there are openings in every functional area.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits.  Our website at
http://www.grtk.com provides an overview of the company.  Please reply

1. DBMS Engine SW Engineers Needed

Wanted:   Software Engineers  -  Need 6
Location:  Outside of Boston Massachusetts
Salary:     Based on Experience  (Range $60K - $100K) + Perks
Qualifications:
               >  UNIX
               >  Event driven-rules based Relational Database Management
                   Development  (Not just using a database but actually
developing
                   the engine)  prefer Informix will take others.

Contact:  Pat
Phone:    303-766-2862
FAX:       303-766-1538

2. Install SQL Server 2000 on Windows XP

3. Informix Instances

4. date convert

5. UK - SW of London - VB Software Engineer with RDBMS Skills

6. Too many user connections

7. US-IL-ORACLE DBA / SW ENGINEER

8. CA, Engineering: SW Informatics Programmer

9. NC-RALEIGH-106941--C++-RDBMS-SQL-UNIX-GUI-Object Oriented Devel.-Senior SW ENGINEER

10. NC-RALEIGH/DURHAM-116174--SQL-ORACLE-MS SQL Server-SYBASE-SR SQL SW ENGINEER

11. NC-RALEIGH-106941--C++-RDBMS-SQL-UNIX-GUI-Object Oriented Devel.-Senior SW ENGINEER