SNMP Agent for OAS on NT

Post by Cedric Blonde » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

we wonder if OAS 4.0.8.1 for Win NT is shipped with a SNMP(v2) agent giving
access to the appplication server state ?
If so, where can we find the associated MIB ?

(the 'Admin' doc of OAS 4.0.7 refered to a SNMP agent for Solaris only ;
 and it is no longer mentioned in this doc for OAS 4.0.8.1)

Thanks for your help.

Cedric Blondel

1. Setup SNMP Agent (snmp.ora)

--------------992DBE86BBE62C1BEDC3F171

Hi folks,

does anybody know how to properly setup the Oracle SNMP agent and/or can
supply an appropriate 'snmp.ora'?

Many thanx,
Martin

--------------992DBE86BBE62C1BEDC3F171

begin:          vcard
fn:             Martin HEIN
n:              HEIN;Martin
org:            max.mobil.
adr:            Kelsenstrasse 5-7;;;Vienna;Vienna;A-1030;Austria/Europe

title:          Internet/Intranet Analyst/Admin
tel;work:       +43-1-79585-337
tel;fax:        +43-1-79585-529
tel;home:       +43-676-3456-337
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end:            vcard

--------------992DBE86BBE62C1BEDC3F171--

2. ADO, millisecond and SQL Server

3. SNMP agent of Oracle server on Windows NT ?

4. Retrieving output parameters AND updating image/text column from single stored procedure using DBLibrary

5. Informix SNMP agent with Netscape master and proxy agents

6. Memory Problems

7. OAS 4.0.7 + NT Service Pack 4 / OAS refuses to start

8. slow first query

9. SNMP agents for SQL Server 7.0

10. HP NNM data collection on SQL SNMP agent

11. SNMP Agent

12. SQL SERVER 2000 SNMP AGENT PROBLEM

13. SNMP Extension Agent