8.1.6 and JServer installation

Post by ?ivind Berg » Sun, 10 Dec 2000 02:40:33

Hello All,

I'm not able to Install Oracle 8.1.6 with JavaServer.
The hardware I'm running, is a HP vectra vl400 with 320mb ram and 15+20 gb
disks and no other applications, so this should not be a problem
The OS is Windows2000 with SP1.

I try to install a database but no matter what I do on configurations , the
installation stops at adding Oracle JServer.
When the script initjvm.sql execute, I recieve on the log-file

---------------------------------------
create or replace java system;
*
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-00607: Internal error occurred while making a change to a data block
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kcoapl_blkchk], [1], [7828],
[6135], [], [], [], []
COUNT(*)
----------
      1915
1 row selected.
Statement processed.
JVMRMACTION
------------
FULL_REMOVAL
Could anyone tell me What to do or what parameters to modify ?

Thanks.
Oivind Berge

8.1.6 and JServer installation

Post by Sybrand Bakke » Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:16:26

ora-600 means 'call support'. No one can resolve that type of error,as
ora-600 are a catch-all for untrapped exceptions, so an event which normally
shouldn't occur at all. Thus, it can't be resolved without access to the
source code.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

> Hello All,

> I'm not able to Install Oracle 8.1.6 with JavaServer.
> The hardware I'm running, is a HP vectra vl400 with 320mb ram and 15+20 gb
> disks and no other applications, so this should not be a problem
> The OS is Windows2000 with SP1.

> I try to install a database but no matter what I do on configurations ,
the
> installation stops at adding Oracle JServer.
> When the script initjvm.sql execute, I recieve on the log-file

> ---------------------------------------
> create or replace java system;
> *
> ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
> ORA-00607: Internal error occurred while making a change to a data block
> ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kcoapl_blkchk], [1], [7828],
> [6135], [], [], [], []
> COUNT(*)
> ----------
>       1915
> 1 row selected.
> Statement processed.
> JVMRMACTION
> ------------
> FULL_REMOVAL
> Could anyone tell me What to do or what parameters to modify ?

> Thanks.
> Oivind Berge

1. JServer Installation errors

When I perform installation of the database (8.1.7) I get following lines in
the trace-log during the installation of Oracle JServer.

invoking  : oracle/aurora/deploy/oracle_aurora_server_utilities_Installer
*** 2001-02-13 17:02:41.685
got error at insert into jaccelerator$dlls
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleSQLException: ORA-01401: inserted value too large
for column
Error while invoking class
oracle/aurora/deploy/oracle_aurora_server_utilities_Installer
    ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception:
java.sql.SQLException: got error at insert into jaccelerator$dlls or
acle.jdbc.driver.OracleSQLException: ORA-01401: inserted value too large for
column
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_JAVA", line 0
ORA-06512: at line 1

Is this seriuos ?
Because it seems that DB is not installed correctly.

Thanks,
Anton.

2. BLOB and performance

3. Oracle JServer Xmx

4. Job Schedule

5. Oracle JServer and RMI

6. MS Windows Quert Tool for DB2/6000

7. Jserver - Future

8. fpw2.6 odbc manual

9. Performance of JServer in 8.1.6

10. Oracle8i, JServer, OAS Version confusion

11. Can't get Visibroker client to connect to Oracle JServer

12. JServer -vs- OAS

13. using JServer...how to configure/use........new to this, please help