- Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005491

Post by MERIDIAN Technology Group, In » Sat, 20 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst

Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior Oracle Tools Programmer
Analyst to assist with ongoing projects and later with new package
integration.  Must have strong command of most of the following:
Developer 2000, Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Pro*C, and any
sales/marketing experience.  Background with BAAN and Oracle Financial
Applications a plus!

All Senior Software Consultant positions are full-time/staff positions
with Meridian Technology Group.

The location is Portland, Oregon.
Compensation will be generous and commensurate with your experience.
Little to no travel required, but must be willing to live and work
in the Portland area.

Meridian Technology Group is a Technical Consulting organization that
has spent the last 7+ years specializing in the major Relational
Database Management and Object Oriented Systems, and related
development and administration tools.

We are a loyal employer, growing rapidly and in need of high quality
professionals who are interested in joining our team and working with
us and our clients throughout Oregon, Washington and California.

Our mission to our clients is to help ensure their success in their
critical IT projects.  Our mission to our employees is to ensure that
they stay on the cutting edge of IT.

Portland, Oregon is not only consistently ranked one of 'America's
Most Livable Cities', but is nestled in one of the most beautiful
parts of the country as well; less than an hour's drive to year-round
snow skiing, Pacific Ocean beaches, and the famed Columbia Gorge.

Despite a reputation for rain, we actually average less annual
rainfall than most eastern cities, including New York, Baltimore and
Atlanta... but when it does rain, you can spend the afternoon at
Powell's City of Books, the largest volume bookstore in the United
States. The area is rich in reasons to relocate, for both IT careers
and families.

or... contact us at:

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
4949 SW. Meadows Road  Suite #440
Lake Oswego, Oregon  97035
503-697-1600  In Oregon
800-755-1038  Outside Oregon
503-697-8600  Fax

www.meridiangroup.com

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
Technical and Business Consultants
    800-755-1038
    503-697-1600
Fax 503-697-8600

1. - Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005491

Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst

Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior Oracle Tools Programmer
Analyst to assist with ongoing projects and later with new package
integration.  Must have strong command of most of the following:
Developer 2000, Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Pro*C, and any
sales/marketing experience.  Background with BAAN and Oracle Financial
Applications a plus!

All Senior Software Consultant positions are full-time/staff positions
with Meridian Technology Group.

The location is Portland, Oregon.
Compensation will be generous and commensurate with your experience.
Little to no travel required, but must be willing to live and work
in the Portland area.

Meridian Technology Group is a Technical Consulting organization that
has spent the last 8 years specializing in the major Relational
[...]

2. Indexed View Determinisim

3. - Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005495

4. Multiple cursors - second cursor hangs when opened

5. - Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005497

6. Connecting to a web based Access db

7. - Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005494

8. US-PA: Bala Cynwyd-Decision Support Analyst SAS ORACLE SQL

9. - Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005493

10. - Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005498

11. - Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005496

12. - Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005490

13. - Senior Oracle Tools Programmer Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005492