Dependencies

Post by áì??óá??ò ÷. óíéò?é » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi All!
Problem:
There ara some objects in schema

TABLE table1

FUNCTION function1
BEGIN
  SELECT *
  FROM view1

  SELECT *
  FROM table1
END

VIEW view1
AS
  SELECT function1
  FROM

Dependencies:

table1
    function1
        view1
            function1

When I try ALTER/DROP function1, view1:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [4882], [561014708], [566901908],
[560833668], [], [], [], []

When I try ALTER/DROP table1:
ORA-00604 error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-01000 maximum open cursors exceeded

Have you any information to cure this problem without drop schema?

Dependencies

Post by Mark D Powel » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Any time you get an ORA-00600 error it is time to call Oracle
support.  This is an internal problem and either the code fails
to report the correct error, which hopefully support will
identify and you can adjust for, or it is an internal code
problem that needs a patch to fix.  If this is a known problem
then support should be able to supply the bug number and a patch
if it is available.

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

1. Stored Procedure Dependency Info

Hi,
I posted this in microsoft newsgroup also but did not get any response
to it. I wonder if the question is simple/stupid enough for anybody or
is it that there is no way out for it?

I wish to know which system table/procedure can give me
details of stored procedures dependecy on other sp like sp1 depends on
sp2(sp1 calls sp2) and table1, sp2 depends on sp3 and so on. I dont
want to use Enterprise Manager as the procedure list is too big.  :-(
sysdepends and sysobjects give sp and table dependecy but
how to make out the sp interdependecy like nested stored
procedures. any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
.

2. How do I resize the master device?

3. Viewing field's dependencies.

4. Delphi 2.0 to Informix 7.x

5. How to rebuild dependencies?

6. oracle developer tools

7. SQL2000 SQLDMO dependency files

8. Sybase IQ - any benchmarks available?

9. Stored Procedures and Dependencies

10. How to schedule dependencies between DTSs?

11. Setting NT service dependency, DependOnService = MSSQLServer

12. Dependencies in an active passive cluster?