US-OR Springfield Eugene Oracle web server Java

US-OR Springfield Eugene Oracle web server Java

Post by Catamount Grou » Sat, 08 May 1999 04:00:00

Catamount Group is currently accepting resumes for the
permanent position of Oracle/Java developer.  Our firm is a
highly successful and stable systems integration firm that
is undertaking a highly ambitious e-commerce project with
Oracle as the back-end.  Java or Oracle web-server
experience major plus but not required.  This is an
outstanding opportunity with an opportunity to be
cross-trained in Financials!  Great salary and benefits
including relocation.  Please forward resumes to:

(503) 233-3055 fax

1. US-OR Eugene Springfield Oracle PL/SQL VB

Catamount Group is currently accepting resumes for permanent

placement in the Springfield Eugene area.  Our client is a
very successful systems integrator and offer a great working

environment and very close-knit teams.  Oracle background
preferred (PL/SQL, Developer 2000), but client is willing to

train and invest a lot in a long-term employee.  Visual
Basic experience a major plus.  The successful candidate
MUST have at least 2 years practical experience as a
programmer/analyst.  Great compensation plan including
relocation assistance.  Please forward resumes to:

OR  VB

(503) 233-3055 fax

2. What type is this database?

3. US-OR Springfield Oracle web-server PL/SQL

4. Searching Char(0) to Char(31) in NVARCHAR column

5. US-CT-JAVA/C++ WEB DEVELOPER-ORACLE-CLIENT/SERVER

6. Interested in Universities doing research in Data Warehousing

7. US-VA: Springfield-Oracle DBA - Sybase, Clearance required

8. How can I restore a database from one NT server to another?

9. US-NJ: Springfield-ORACLE DBA PL SQL 8I 91 ERWIN PHYSICAL DATA MODEL

10. US-NJ: Springfield-Oracle DBA w/Scientific Background

11. US-FL-BOCA RATON, FL - LEAD SQA ENGINEER - J2EE / JAVA / WEB BASED APPS / ORACLE

12. US-IL-Naperville Database Developer/Analyst, Java, PERL, SQL, Access, Oracle, Web (1401-2261)

13. US-NC-RTP Programmer/Analyst, DB2, Java, NT, Oracle, VPN, Web Hosting (1178-UJ4M7Z)