UK-Cambridgeshire Database Developer UNIX, SQL, C

UK-Cambridgeshire Database Developer UNIX, SQL, C

Post by Net Resourci » Wed, 16 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Job Title:      Database Developer

Key Skills:     UNIX, SQL, C

Location:       Cambridgeshire, UK

Duration:       Contract  / Permanent

Our client is the European operation of a leading US based developer
of Satellite Control Systems.

They require an RDBMS developer  to create, maintain and support
application modules.  To qualify for this opportunity you must have 3+
years of system experience, 2+ years of RDBMS ideally Sybase, SQL, C,
UNIX and strong communications skills.

A Knowledge of satellite communications would be a bonus but is not
expected. There will be substantial opportunity for European travel..

Ideally candidates will be EC nationals or have valid UK work permits.

Please email your cv and telephone to discuss this position and your
requirements.

           8 AM to 8 PM. - Weekdays

         10 AM to 5 PM  -  Saturdays

Ref: 6f17b
--
Mike Lane
Net Resourcing Ltd, UK

Web:   http://www.netresourcing.com

Voice / Fax - direct: +44 (0)181 224 9006

[Preferred method for cvs is email]

3 St Mary's Road, Long Ditton,
Surrey, KT6 5EU,  UK

About Net Resourcing
-------------------
We specialize in placing people with Communications and Networking,
Internet, Multimedia and emerging technology skills in contract or
permanent positions in the UK & Europe.

CVs not sent anywhere without consent.

1. UK-Cambridgeshire Database Developer UNIX, SQL, C

[...]

2. Hyperion

3. restoring an sql db on sql 7

4. ODBC update problem

5. SQL Help

6. V experienced UK Home based Developer available C/Oracle/PC/Unix/Pascal/BASIC/COBOL

7. UK Sybase/C/Unix developer wanted - Bristol - 9 months

8. UK - UNIX Oracle Database Administrator - Derbyshire