OracleAgent80

Post by Florian Pette » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi!

I will start the "OracleAgent80" service (windows nt) and I get
this error-message:

Quote:> OracleAgent failed to create package index for Oracle Software Manager

Does anyone know the problem?

Thanks,
Florian

1. oracleagent80 error

Hi, I just installed oracle 8.0.5 , and I try to start service Agent80.  The
System(winnt4.0) give this error: OracleAgent failed to create/read queue
file.
I don't know what happen. so anyone who can help me. please. thank you.

2. Access 97 and SQL 70 sinc & Replication

3. OracleAgent80 fails to start

4. Creating Dynamic SQL

5. beginners question/oracleagent80

6. Scheduled data import from Oracle periodically fails

7. Help: OracleAgent80 could not be started

8. Webserver- Running OWA through CGI

9. OracleAgent80

10. OracleAgent80. Problem starting service.