Convert Forms 3 -> Forms 4.5 App

Post by Lasse Larsso » Tue, 15 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi!

We are thinking about converting a large Forms 3 application run under VMS
to Forms 4.5 character mode. I was wondering if there is much hands on
needed
and if there are known problems.
I think the forms we work just nice but what about menus, user_exits etc...

Thankful for any opinions...

Lasse Larsson

1. Running 10.7 Apps GUI form in Forms 4.5 outside Apps

Hi

I have been trying to modify an Apps 10.7 form.
This is a GUI form in forms 4.5
But when I try to run this form in Dev 2000 : forms 4.5
I get the error : on error trigger failure.

This form  requires two other forms to run as the objects
in this form are connected. I have put these other forms
APPSTAND.frm and INVSTAND.frm in the same directory
in C: drive. I have put the path of this directory  Forms_Path
registry. I am trying to run this form in Windows 95.

The form runs fine on the apps.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely
Sridhar

2. Searching VB5 Books for CLIENT/SERVER

3. Converting Forms 2.3 to Forms 4.5

4. Newbie Question: Getting this error message: Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table 'TAB_rest' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF

5. Forms 2.3 -> Forms 4.5 utilities

6. TAF (Transparent Application Failover) and embedded SQL (proc) on Oracle 8.1.5

7. P4W 4.5 Windows Form->Not Windows Form?

8. Update table with XML string PROBLEMS

9. Running different versions of a forms 4.5 app on Win95

10. Tool to analyse Forms 4.5 Apps

11. Portage d'une application de FORMS 3.0 en FORMS 4.5

12. Migrating SQL*Forms 3.0 to Forms 4.5, 5 or 6

13. Forms 4.5: Start Form Maximized