Oracle 8 New features, OCP exam

Post by Peter Crompto » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi folks,

For any one interested in Oracle 8 and the new features that come with it,
you can find my revision notes for the OCP exam 1Z0-010 Oracle 8: New
features for Administrators on my web site.

Cheers,

Peter N. Crompton
(Oracle Certified Professional)

Web : http://www.pitchmark.demon.co.uk/

1. OCP - Oracle 8i New Features Exam

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the Oracle8i New Features upgrade exam, I am
certified as OCP 7.3 and did the upgrade to 8.0, so still ahead of me the 8i
exam now, I am studing from Oracle University Course, the question is if I
compare the exam checklist from Oracle web site it doesn't map exactly to
the Material chapters, did anyone took that exam and knows what chapters are
mandatory and what are optional ?

Thanks guys !!

thanks a lot

Hamdi Mohamed
MCSE,OCP,MCP+I,ACE,CCNA

2. CREATE VIEW problem with linked INFORMIX Server

3. OCP 8i dba new features exam - available since Oct 1

4. VB 6 OLEDB connection strings

5. Using Access97, 200, or XP as a client for SQL Server 7 or 2000

6. Oracle 8i New Features Upgrade Exam

7. SQL Server jobs and user access conflicts!

8. Oracle 8i New features for administrators exam ( 1Z0-020 )

9. Oracle 9i Beta Exam - New Features for Administrators

10. OCP NEW FEATURES TEST

11. 9i New Features Exam

12. Oracle8i: New Features for Administrators (Exam# 1Z0-020