Q: DBA Exam study material for Palm Pilot?

Q: DBA Exam study material for Palm Pilot?

Post by mee.. » Sun, 24 Dec 2000 05:29:39

Check out the cramsessions at brainbuzz.com & info at oraclenotes.com.

Good Luck, passing the 5th test to become certified is a very good
feeling!

Michael Heindel, OCP Database Administrator

> Hello!

> I'm still studying for the Oracle DBA exams in my spare time. There
are
> several prep tools out there such as quiz software (most having lots
of
> wrong answers/typos/bugs).

> Is there anything for the Palm Pilot? Study material, or flash cards,
or
> multiple-choice quizzes, whatever? Since the "free time" part of my
> study program is a real problem, something like that would be hugely
> valuable.

> (Alternately, are there any decent text-format study materials which
can
> be converted to Palm DBs?)

> Thanks in advance,
> Len.

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Q: DBA Exam study material for Palm Pilot?

Post by STiger200 » Thu, 28 Dec 2000 01:45:29

I'm afraid I don't know of any material specifically for the Palm
Pilot ... but it's a *great* idea.
If you can surf in your spare time, you may want to check out our web
site of free OCP related questions at
http://www.networkessentials.com/certified/ocp
jc

> Hello!

> I'm still studying for the Oracle DBA exams in my spare time. There
are
> several prep tools out there such as quiz software (most having lots
of
> wrong answers/typos/bugs).

> Is there anything for the Palm Pilot? Study material, or flash cards,
or
> multiple-choice quizzes, whatever? Since the "free time" part of my
> study program is a real problem, something like that would be hugely
> valuable.

> (Alternately, are there any decent text-format study materials which
can
> be converted to Palm DBs?)

> Thanks in advance,
> Len.

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Q: DBA Exam study material for Palm Pilot?

Post by Jennifer Chan » Thu, 04 Jan 2001 17:18:00

there is a OCP flash cards program for Palm Pilot
if you buy this book "Oracle8I Dba Architecture & Administration and Backup
& Recovery
Study Guide",
http://scooter.sybex.com/sybexbooks.nsf/2c3579ebf6d2a3a588256973005f7...
3d3c9f90ea0d58825693d0057f948?OpenDocument
the flash cards program is included in the CD with the book
either for Palm or for Windows.

Jennifer Chang

> I'm afraid I don't know of any material specifically for the Palm
> Pilot ... but it's a *great* idea.
> If you can surf in your spare time, you may want to check out our web
> site of free OCP related questions at
> http://www.networkessentials.com/certified/ocp
> jc

> > Hello!

> > I'm still studying for the Oracle DBA exams in my spare time. There
> are
> > several prep tools out there such as quiz software (most having lots
> of
> > wrong answers/typos/bugs).

> > Is there anything for the Palm Pilot? Study material, or flash cards,
> or
> > multiple-choice quizzes, whatever? Since the "free time" part of my
> > study program is a real problem, something like that would be hugely
> > valuable.

> > (Alternately, are there any decent text-format study materials which
> can
> > be converted to Palm DBs?)

> > Thanks in advance,
> > Len.

> > Sent via Deja.com
> > http://www.deja.com/

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

1. need advice on case study material for SQL DBA

Hello all DBA guru. I am working as database develper
and  have MSP an SQL 7 administration.
I have 2 questions
 1.From yours experience what is most common tasks performed by DBA?
2. Would you recommend  web links with case study materials for DBA?

Thank for any help

2. Need to Know: 16 or 256 Colours?

3. DBA Certification Study and Pretest Material

4. Error 28011 - Integrated Windows Auth (IIS and SQL2K)

5. Lots of exam material ( I need Oracle exam question)

6. Shared Memory Question

7. Exchange on exam material, ( I need Oracle exam question)

8. Custom sort order

9. Real-Time Collaboration & Palm Pilot VII

10. Networked calendar, SQL palm pilot

11. Palm pilot to VB