Oracle7 and Blob's

Post by Marco Nedermeije » Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I have stored images (bmp,jpeg) and word-documents in and long raw field and
i want to distribute them via the intranet. I want to use ASP scripts for
this.

Can anyone explain to me how to do this ? I can display ordinary fields
(varchar, number) with ASP but it doesn't seems to work with long raw.

Thanks,

Marco Nedermeijer

Oracle7 and Blob's

Post by Sebastian Bienkiewic » Tue, 13 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Use utl_raw package.

> Hello,

> I have stored images (bmp,jpeg) and word-documents in and long raw field and
> i want to distribute them via the intranet. I want to use ASP scripts for
> this.

> Can anyone explain to me how to do this ? I can display ordinary fields
> (varchar, number) with ASP but it doesn't seems to work with long raw.

> Thanks,

> Marco Nedermeijer

1. Oracle7 and Blob's

Hello,

I have stored images (bmp,jpeg) and word-documents in and long raw field and
i want to distribute them via the intranet. I want to use ASP scripts for
this.

Can anyone explain to me how to do this ? I can display ordinary fields
(varchar, number) with ASP but it doesn't seems to work with long raw.

Thanks,

Marco Nedermeijer

2. HELP: GotFocus and SelStart/SelLength

3. Can't use Blob in JAVA code to access Blob object

4. ICS dials when connecting to SQL

5. Unable to use Oracle7 BLOB for bitmaps in VB4

6. Big probs with 03113... Please help-

7. Oracle7 Delphi3 and BLOB data managenment.

8. Interactive Queries Invoked From ObjectPal

9. BLOBs with D1.02 and Oracle7.3 ??????

10. Opinions: Storing large .exe's as BLOB's in a table

11. It's about Blob's problem~~

12. Can't save BLOB from RS to Variable to File without extra char's