Need Helping in Learning Oracle - check this out !!!

Need Helping in Learning Oracle - check this out !!!

Post by Database System » Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:10:38

Guys,

Want to learn Oracle Database 8i  from A to Z?
Architecture - SQL - PL/SQL - How is it work - New Features - Some example
...... etc
Also do you need to do some Oracle Project.?

And
You don't have enough time to read the book, because you're busy?
Please let me help.

I am providing a training remotely - you can ask me a certain problem and
I'll give you the answer. We could negotiate everything from time to
payment.
If you stay in Vancouver, Canada you can meet me at the time we can set up.

Thanks A Lot for reading this news - It may be your decision time to be
Oracle Expert

Regards,

Wandi - an OCP

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

Hi,
I have a small problem, and if you know the answer I would really be
thankful for your help.
I have an access database which is called "Client.mdb"
on a form, I displayed a dbcombox for the costumer's name
a textbox for the address
a textbox for the city
a textbox for the state
and a textbox for the zipcode

on all my textboxes and the dbcombobox I have set their Datasource and
Datafield properties to Data1,
when I run the program the information on the first record of the data shows
on the form,

but what I need to do is, when I change the costumer's name on the
dbcombobox (which displays all of the costumer's names on it) I want the
textboxes to show the address, city, state, and zipcode of the costumer I
have choosen,

Thank you in advance,
Enrique G Lugo

2. D3/NT ODBC installation Error - Please Help

3. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

4. Adding Record problems with Status Bar

5. SQL To ORACLE Help Help Help Help Help

6. Using like on a join

7. query:HELP! HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. Mapping contained elements to multiple tables

9. 20350-CO-Denver-ORACLE-ORACLE Case Tools-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE H

10. 29512-TN-Memphis-ORACLE-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE Tools-ORACLE HR-ORACLE Case Tools-CONSULTANTS

11. 20350-CO-Denver-ORACLE-ORACLE Case Tools-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE H