US-TX-11I APPLICATIONS DBA

Post by www.ORAsearch.co » Sun, 10 Mar 2002 00:31:50

JOB ID:106912

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=106912
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Diligent Consulting Inc.

Diligent Consulting Inc.

San Antonio,TX  USA

ORACLE Applications 11i,  manufacturing and financials.   7+ years, DBA
experience required with full knowledge of Applications installation,
upgrade and administration required.

US-TX-11I APPLICATIONS DBA

Post by www.ORAsearch.co » Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:51:37

JOB ID:106912

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=106912
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Diligent Consulting Inc.

Diligent Consulting Inc.

San Antonio,TX  USA

ORACLE Applications 11i,  manufacturing and financials.   7+ years, DBA
experience required with full knowledge of Applications installation,
upgrade and administration required.

1. US-TX-ORACLE 11I APPLICATIONS PROGRAMMER

JOB ID:119612

To reply to this job, please click http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=119612
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Pinnacle Technical Resources, Inc.

Pinnacle Technical Resources, Inc.

Dallas,TX  USA

POSITION: ORACLE 11i Application Programmer

Pay Rate: $45-$50/HR

Currently in the need for an Oracle 11i Applications programmer with experience working with HRMS/Payroll, G/L, A/P,
A/R, PO, LD (labor distribution)schedules and has experience in generating alerts for a 2 month engagement. If

Required Skills: Oracle 11i HRMS/Payroll, Labor Distribution, Financials (i.e. AP, GL, AR, PO).

Desired Skills: Government or school district experience

2. Recordset "fetch" evernts

3. US-TX-TEHNICAL APPLICATIONS CONSULTANTS 10.7 TO 11I (OKB-505)

4. sticky rollback...

5. US-TX-ORACLE FINANCIAL 11I EXPERT CONTRACT TO HIRE IN TX

6. SQL 6.5: How to determine the size of space used in a database?

7. US-NJ-ORACLE APPLICATIONS 11I DBA

8. Sales Contacts?

9. US-NJ-MID LEVEL ORACLE APPLICATIONS 11I DBA

10. US-FL-ORACLE 11I APPLICATIONS DBA

11. US-TX-APPLICATION SERVER DBA / ORACLE

12. US-TX-ORACLE APPLICATIONS DBA