WTB: WTB 40 GB IDE HD (PinPost)

Post by jhms7 » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:44:30

I am looking for a 40 GB HD under $40.00 to install in a Mentally Handicaped childs computer for educational software.  If anyone has one for sale or to donate We would greatly appreciate it. We are putting together a computer for his family as a Christmas gift.  If you live in the Atlanta Ga Area I will even pick it up or pay for shipping.  Thanks again.

PRICE:  $40.00
Place
Category:  Hard Drives : Drives & Media : Desktop Components : Hardware & Parts : Computer Hardware & Software : Computers, Electonics & Photo
Postings to newsgroups are individually checked to ensure compliance with Usenet standards.

1. hard time backing up 40 GB

Whats the best way to backup 40 GB of data ? It takes me like 5 hours to
back the *.bak file up on tape after SQL Servers backs it up locally .

This database is soon to be a terrabyte of data and it only has 2 tables :
master and detail

How do I do a differential backup ? What options do I need to set off if I
do a differential backup or should i do log backup ?

Floyd

2. Dynamic SQL

3. Creating 40 GB database

4. HowTo? Data link properties

5. FS: Creative 52X Internal IDE CDROM Drive (PinPost)

6. Can table and view be with the same name?

7. varchar(40)/char(40)

8. patch for src/interfaces/libpq/zh_TW.po

9. 40 fields OR 40 records HELP!

10. Char(40) vs VarChar(40)

11. 1 GB IDE drive on older ISA bus 386

12. 1 GB IDE drive on older ISA bus