US - CA, MI, OH, FL - AS400 Developers Needed Now!

US - CA, MI, OH, FL - AS400 Developers Needed Now!

Post by Joe Kelle » Fri, 14 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Computer Consultants of America, Inc. (CCI) is currently looking for
AS-400 developers to fill positions throughout our offices in
Michigan, Ohio, California and Florida.

CCI is a rapidly growing professional services firm specializing in
consulting, contract, and permanent placement. As our greatest asset,
we offer our consultants competitive hourly rates or salaries with a
comprehensive benefits package.

include a text version of your resume (if possible).

Thanks,

Joe Keller

Computer Consultants of America
24901 Northwestern Hwy.
Suite 613-D
Southfield, MI 48075
(800) 693-1066
--

1. US - CA, MI, OH, FL - AS400 Developers Needed Now!

Computer Consultants of America, Inc. (CCI) is currently looking for
AS-400 developers to fill positions throughout our offices in
Michigan, Ohio, California and Florida.

CCI is a rapidly growing professional services firm specializing in
consulting, contract, and permanent placement. As our greatest asset,
we offer our consultants competitive hourly rates or salaries with a
comprehensive benefits package.

include a text version of your resume (if possible).

Thanks,

Joe Keller

Computer Consultants of America
24901 Northwestern Hwy.
Suite 613-D
Southfield, MI 48075
(800) 693-1066
--

2. After Exercise/Question/Answer type of material

3. US - CA, OH, MI, FL, NV - Oracle Developers / DBA's

4. MS SQL server 2000 performance

5. Accessing global variable in dts

6. US-MI-COLD FUSION / ORACLE DEVELOPER NEEDED IN MI

7. quetion about define alerts

8. US-FL-DEVELOPER/DBA NEEDED IN TAMPA, FL

9. US-TN, NC, FL, OH-DEVELOPER