Small Intranet Project with Personal Oracle?

Small Intranet Project with Personal Oracle?

Post by Ha » Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi.

I wonder if it is possible to do a small intranet application with the
following combination of softwares :

Personal Oracle 8
Xitami Web Server
JDK 1.2
Active Perl

Any feedback is very much appreciated.
Thanks!

Small Intranet Project with Personal Oracle?

Post by R. Nightingal » Wed, 28 Jul 1999 04:00:00

You can burn down a whole forest with one match.  What is the application?
Why use a webserver?  Why even Oracle?
--rvn.

Quote:> Hi.

> I wonder if it is possible to do a small intranet application with the
> following combination of softwares :

> Personal Oracle 8
> Xitami Web Server
> JDK 1.2
> Active Perl

> Any feedback is very much appreciated.
> Thanks!

1. Intranet Project Manager Needed in NYC (be trained in Intranet Development)

Our New York City based client is looking for a strong Intranet Project
Manager/Oracle Developer.

Our client is heavily involved in the Web  and they are looking for someone
they can train in Intranet/Internet technologies.

Required skills:

Strong Oracle skills (Developer 2000 needed)
Excellent Project Management skills

This is a Senior position, and you must have the savvy and business acumen
for this position

This is a full time position non consulting position.

Call Bruce Rennert
CRA Inc
800-662-9797*102
Fax 800-814-3100

2. Conversion to OpenIngres 1.2

3. my small and small project... --+

4. ODBC and PL/SQL Function

5. Oracle Consultant needed (small project)

6. ** TEAM LEAD ** Oracle Financials Developer

7. 23944-FL-Jacksonville-ORACLE Financials-Project Management-MS Project-PROJECT MANAGER / MS PROJECT

8. Help with DateAdd between rows

9. Database project and Oracle 8i personal edition.

10. Connecting Microsoft Projects 98 to Personal Oracle 7

11. Personal oracle 7.3 to Personal oracle 7.3 ( SQL*NET)

12. Integrated security?? (SQLserver, intranet, graduation project)