Oracle8i Licensing on Linux

Post by John D Groenve » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

If you're Amazon.com and you have unlimited concurrent sessions, then
that model seems fair to me.
John

1. Monitoring NT-Sybase from Linux without Linux-license?

We run a shop system based on Sybase. The shop system came with Sybase
bundeled, so I don't have separate Sybase CD-roms or a separate license.
Sybase is installed on a NT machine.

How can I monitor the Sybase DB from a Linux machine (I use Big
Brother). Every Shell-Script I saw needed the isql binary, the
Perl-DBI-module needs some Sybase libraries. I have nothing of these.

Can I download this software for free or is there another way monitoring
Sybase? I only need to know if a given databse is up and is not full.

2. Read errorlog path

3. Do I need license for Win2K Oracle8i install?

4. Standard XML representation of Database Schema ?

5. Price Oracle8i license?

6. documenting security

7. Oracle8i and Web Licenses

8. Reformatting Alphanumeric Data (Phone #'s, SSN)

9. Connecting SQL server to Linux Red Hat 72 / Oracle8i

10. Oracle8i on Linux JDBC thin driver connection problems

11. Sale Of Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.1.5 for Linux

12. Employment: Internet/Oracle8i/Java/XML/Solaris/Linux/Graphics/HTML+CSS

13. Oracle8i for Linux 8.1.6