Java.exe generate GPF on NT 4.0 sp4

Post by Angus Li » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

I first install IE 5 and then Oracle version 8.0.4 on NT 4.0 with sp4. When I
try to run the SQLNet Easy Config, it generate GPF on Java.exe, could any told
what happen ? Is is something related to Java Runtime ?

Angus

Java.exe generate GPF on NT 4.0 sp4

Post by Finn Ellebaek Nielse » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I had this problem when my video card was set up with less than 256
colors...

Quote:> Hi,

> I first install IE 5 and then Oracle version 8.0.4 on NT 4.0 with sp4.
When I
> try to run the SQLNet Easy Config, it generate GPF on Java.exe, could any
told
> what happen ? Is is something related to Java Runtime ?

> Angus

1. GPF in NTDBMSMGR.EXE on NT 4.0 SP5 server

Hello Everyone,

A Customer of us uses an Pervasive SQL 7 database with ServicePack 5 (build
152) on an NT 4.0 Server with NT-SP5.
The database is used in two ways,  The Improve ERP application running on
Magic 4GL(DSN less) and CorVu 4.0 an report Generator (using ODBC) .
When using  the database with the Improve ERP application everything goes
well, but as soon the report generator CorVu comes on sometimes the
Ntdbsmgr.exe on de NT 4.0 Server stops working en terminate with a DR.Watson
error.
The problem is that the DR. Watson error isn't reproducible, sometimes
everything goes well and another time it is terminating.  I already looked
at the different reports, but also this isn't helping, one report which is
doing well can stop the Ntdbsmgr.exe a few minutes later.
Do Someone have any clue to correct this problem?

2. Can I force user to change password?

3. Lower performance for non-dbo users (SQL 6.5 SP4, NT 4.0 SP4, Access 2.0 client)

4. sp_cursoropen in SQL Profiler Trace

5. Can't add ODBC on SQL 7.0 - NT server 4.0 (sp4)

6. Migrating from 6.4 to Ingres II

7. Help Please, SQL 6.5 NT 4.0 SP4 performance issues

8. where good demos fm on web?

9. Install problem with SQL Server 7 Eval on NT 4.0/SP4

10. NT 4.0 SP4 with SQL 6.5

11. Network problem with SQL 6.5 SP5 and NT Server 4.0 SP4

12. NT 4.0 SP4, DAO, and VB ActiveX DLL

13. NT 4.0 sp3 vs sp4