OCP 8i dba new features exam - available since Oct 1

OCP 8i dba new features exam - available since Oct 1

Post by Bruce Tanej » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

What is the hyperlink/ web address to this ?
thanks!
Bruce

cc:
Subject:  OCP 8i dba new features exam - available since Oct 1

 Message from the Deja.com forum:
 comp.databases.oracle.server
 Your subscription is set to individual email delivery

The OCP 8i DBA New Features  exam has been available from Sylvan Prometric for
the last 4 weeks - I registered for it today - if you're like me you've been
looking for it on the Oracle Education / Certification page - there has been NO
NOTICE given there.

 * Read this thread at
 http://www.deja.com/thread/%3C38237CC0.1E7D4A90%40dot.co.pima.az.us%3E

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/