NJ-Holmdel-113327--UNIX-ORACLE-Relational Database-SQL-Unix shell programming-Unix System Tester

NJ-Holmdel-113327--UNIX-ORACLE-Relational Database-SQL-Unix shell programming-Unix System Tester

Post by webmas.. » Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:00:00

=
Company    : Tekmark Global Solutions
Website    : http://www.tekmarkinc.com
Job Title  : Unix System Tester
Location   : Holmdel, NJ
Job Type   : Contract
============================
TEKMARK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS is a nationwide provider of Information Technology
solutions. Founded in 1979, we have since grown our business with a fundamental
understanding of what it takes for our customers to keep up with the pace of
changing computer technologies. Our dedication to providing the highest quality
professional service has earned us the reputation of being a reliable business
partner for many Fortune 500 companies. Our offices in NJ/NY, CA, FL, IL, MA,
NC, PA, and VA/DC are currently seeking individuals to champion high profile,
state-of-the-art projects.

I need Testers who have experience with Relational Databases. Also need to have
experience with Oracle, Unix shell programming and SQL. Any experience with
SNMP would be a big plus.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* UNIX
* ORACLE
* Relational Database
* SQL
* Unix shell programming
=
Definite Pluses
* SNMP
=
Benefits Summary Tekmark is proud to offer:
 * Competitive Compensation Plan

* Health and Dental Insurance

* Life Insurance * Long Term Disability Insurance * Paid Vacations
 * 401K Plan
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 21453

Tekmark Global Solutions
100 Metroplex Drive

Edison, NJ 08817

Phone: 732-572-5400
   -   -
Fax No: 732-572-7117

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse